Re: Re: Regarding OOB authentication method & action for Mesh provisioner

Hi Inga, and all,
On Mon, 2020-03-02 at 17:15 +0000, Stotland, Inga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2020-03-02 at 16:56 +0000, Gix, Brian wrote:
> > On Mon, 2020-03-02 at 20:25 +0530, Anupam Roy wrote:
> > > Hi Michal,

Yes, after talking with Inga, this is absolutely correct:  I think we have everything in our existing API to
support full control by the Provisioner App as to what OOB methodology gets used...  But the functionality in
the prov-initator.c to use it is currently missing.