Re: mesh: Missing API for delivering provisioning public key via OOB?

Brian,

On 02/06, Gix, Brian wrote:
> > Is my understanding correct, or is there something I've missed?
> Yes... It looks like tools/mesh-cfgclient.c needs to implement the:
>
> 	array{byte} PublicKey()
>
> method.
>
> This is a good catch, and needs to be added.

Ok, thanks. I'll give it a shot, if time permits.

What puzzled me is that the provisioning gets stuck instead of failing,
so it seems it's not only that cfgclient doesn't implement the method,
but also the daemon doesn't seem to check for errors?

--
Michał Lowas-Rzechonek <michal.lowas-rzechonek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Silvair http://silvair.com