Re: bluetooth: If unknown option in L2CAP Configuration Request is a hint, Bluetooth stack responds with "Command Reject" instead of "Configuration Response"

Hi Marcel,

Unfortunately, I don't have a possibility to test 5.5 kernel. As far as
I can see, the most recent version available to the public via
git.kernel.org is 5.3-rc3 and the problematic part in
/net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c file is the same for 4.20 and 5.3-rc3.
Hence I suppose it will behave the same way as 4.20.

Best regards,
Konstantin