Bluetooth Serial Port Disconnect results in high CPU usage.

Similar to Bug 205579.

However I am using the dbus interface to create the serial port profile on the server, using similar coding described at

https://ukbaz.github.io/howto/AppInventor.html

The connection works well but the disconnect ups the cpu usage (~100%) for the thread running the SPP code.  Subsequent connects, data transfers and disconnects still work over the bluetooth link.  The initial connection before disconnect runs with <  3% cpu usage.

I tried closing down that SPP thread and restarting it, but the cpu load stays high.  I have also disabled the bluetooth on the client and re-enabled it.  CPU usage stays high.  Only restarting the bluetooth subsystem on the server end, resets the cpu usage.

The test system is bluez 5.52 on fedora desktop.  Client is Bluetooth serial app on android.

Running the server on raspberrypi zero results is similar behaviour.  It running bluez v5.50.

Any suggestions?  Need server operating on raspberrypi for low power use on battery system.  Cannot afford to to restart bluetooth after each disconnect.

Cheers John