meshctl fails with 'Failed to AcquireWrite'

Hi,
I’m trying to use BlueZ 5.52 installed on Raspberry Pi 4 to provision mesh network.

The initial provisioning works fine and I’m able to provision and control device, but if I close meshctl and then open it again then all commands related to data transmission fail with ‘Failed to AcquireWrite’ error here gatt.c:367

I’ve googled a lot and checked the source code and see that the problem might be somehow related to the OS itself and file descriptor lock, but I haven’t found any solution yet.
Currently digging into g_dbus_proxy_call with no luck …

Steps to reproduce:

1. run meshctl
2. discover-unprovisioned on
3. provision <uuid>
4. menu config
5. target 0101 (newly added device unicast address)
6. ttl-get
Steps 1-6 work fine

7.	exit meshctl and launch it again
8.	connect  <newly added device unicast address>
9.	target <newly added device unicast address>
10.	ttl-get (or any command that transmits data) fails with ‘Failed to AcquireWrite’

I've also tried the latest code from master branch but got the same error.
Any ideas where I need to look )?

Thanks,
Yury