Licence of libbluetooth?

Hi all
We have been searching for the licence that applies to libbluetooth but without success till now. Hence, we decided to try in this mailling list

We are interested in developing software that deals with bluetooth interface using linux boxes and use the libbluetooth but we are not aware about the licence that our own software must follow because we can not find the libbluetooh and bluetooth.h header licence.
Please, could you guide us to the address where the licence is stored?

Thank you
Alex