recommended way to register on bluetooth event

hi all,
I would like to register on encryption changed event.
As far as I could tell mgmt-api does not consist of such capability.
I think that reading from an HCI socket may enable me to read all
events (and the needed one as well).
is there a better way of registering on encryption changed event?

The reason I need this capability in the first place is that I want to
enable repairing if BLE Peripheral Removes Pairing keys.
currently, when the peripheral deletes his side of keys and attempt to
connect to master, the master will get  encryption changed event with
error  "PIN or Key Missing".
that's why I want to be notified on application that we got this
event, so I can delete my side of keys as well..

any suggestions?
thanks in advance!!
Ordit