Re: No default controller available error

Hi Nazeer,

On 07/29, Mahaboob Nazeer SK wrote:
> I just cloned the latest Bluez and tried to install it with mesh
> enabled. The installation was successful. But when i run the mesh
> control and try to do discover-unprovisioned,i am facing below error.I
> also get same error when i tried with bluetoothctl.
>
> $ meshctl
> Waiting to connect to bluetoothd...
> Reading prov_db.json and local_node.json from /home/nazeer/.config/meshctl directory
> [meshctl]# discover-unprovisioned on
> No default controller available

FYI, most of the development effort is now focused on bluetooth-meshd,
which supports ADV bearer. Meshctl is a GATT proxy client and is going
to be phased out.

Please take a look at doc/mesh-api.txt instead.

Also note that at the moment it's not possible to run 'regulard'
bluetoothd and bluetooth-meshd on a single HCI interface.

regards
--
Michał Lowas-Rzechonek <michal.lowas-rzechonek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Silvair http://silvair.com