a2dp sink delay via AVDTP

Hi,

I am building an ffmpeg-based audio sink system to use a Raspberry Pi
as a bluetooth speaker.

Since the audio takes quite a long time to get past the processing on
the Pi, I need to tell the bluetooth "client" device how much delay
should be added (eg. for video playback) for it to be in sync.

I've looked at the code and it looks like it's fully supported, but I
don't understand how to signal bluez (running a2dp sbc sink profile)
an extra latency for the source device to be aware.

Can anyone help?