bluez - check for new a2dp features

Hello!

In current git bluez master repository are new features related to A2DP.
E.g. support for codec switching or fallback to other local dbus
endpoints when current selected rejected connection...

Moreover codec switching support is behind experimental runtime switch.

For pulseaudio a2dp module I need to do runtime check if above features
are supported by currently running bluez instance (which registered to
dbus org.bluez. It is needed to ensure that pulseaudio does not
introduce regression for older bluez version without above new A2DP
features.

But currently I have not found any way how to detect if bluez supports
codec switching or if it has support for trying another local SEP for
connection.

So, could you please export e.g. bluez version as dbus property? And
also property if codec switching is supported and enabled by that
experimental flag?

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar@xxxxxxxxx