Bluetooth MIDI Virtual Device

Hi

is it possible to create a Bluetooth MIDI virtual device running on a linux machine
so iOS or Android clients can connect to it?

I would like to log the MIDI communication done by an iOS app and I was thinking that if I could route to a bluez midi virtual device running on linux, then everything becomes super easy (I could receive the data in jack).

I have found a couple of possibilities, but they all seem a bit old and not sure they would still work, not if they do what I need, so I ask before I try to implement one

https://github.com/ftonello/bluez/issues/2
https://github.com/skratchdot/ble-midi

Does bluez support it out of the box?

Andrea