Bluetooth Advertisment Notifications over DBUS

my Bluez-Version: 5.50
we wanted to have all advertisement data available over D-Bus connection. Up to now only manufacturer data is available via "ManufacturerData" and "AdvertisingData" Properties. I now modified bluez 5.50 in "eir.c" to call "eir_parse_data" by default in "eir_parse" function and send the list with "AdvertisingData"-Property to DBus. I dont know if this is the right way, but for us it is neccesarry to get notified if an advertisment packet is received. As far as i could see the "AdvertisingData"-Property is introduced to get more information about advertising over DBUS Interface.

Cheers
Martin Fürst