Re: Problems with Bluetooth built into BCM4313 WLAN card

Hi Manuel,

> In my Laptop, I have the following WLAN card built in:
>
> # lspci | grep Wireless
> 02:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Limited BCM4313 802.11bgn Wireless Network Adapter (rev 01)
>
> The Bluetooth part of this adapter "somehow" seems to be available:
>
> # rfkill list
> 0: ideapad_wlan: Wireless LAN
> 	Soft blocked: no
> 	Hard blocked: no
> 1: ideapad_bluetooth: Bluetooth
> 	Soft blocked: no
> 	Hard blocked: no
>
> While the WLAN part works well, I don't have access to the Bluetooth part of this card. It is not visible anywhere, so I currently have a small USB Bluetooth stick on my laptop.
>
> Is this a known problem? Can someone give me some information if Bluetooth should work and if so, how to get it working?

is this wired via USB or maybe via UART. I would check the ACPI tables and see if you have a Bluetooth entry there. If it is USB and they are using a kill switch to disconnect it from USB bus, then rfkill unblock bluetooth and then lsusb and check if it shows up.

Regards

Marcel