Need info on Bluez 5.41 BT SIG certification on Linux.

Honeywell Internal

Hello All,

I started looking into BT qualification certification for the Bluez 5.41 stack on a debian derivative OS running Linux kernel 4.9.29. The BT chip is a Marvell 8887 which has Bluetooth v4.2 with BTLE and classic Bluetooth v2.1+EDR. I have a few questions concerning the certification process and getting software support.

1) I have looked at the BT SIG website and did not find a listing that supports Bluez 5.X with BT v4.2 . Closest listing I found was https://launchstudio.bluetooth.com/ListingDetails/48333 . Will the Bluez 5.41 stack pass certification without any modification?

2) If it doesn't pass and there needs to be changes to the Bluez stack, is there a specific support process for certification or do I need to follow the same procedure as submitting bug reports?

3) Is it possible to get specific resource to speed up support for our Bluez certification process or are there any recommended 3rd party vendors that can help?

Thank you,

Faisal Islam
Honeywell--