Re: Algorithm for create serial connection without rfcomm

Thank you Barry Byford,

Your example is more understandable for me, but I do not know python.
If I understand correctly, the algorithm is as follows:
1. Connect to device (pair, connect)
2. "Release" profile
3. "RegisterProfile" with parameters. profile_path - path for new profile on Dbus?

After RegisterProfile device port /dev/rfcomm created automatic or need more operation?

4. For disconnect make RequestDisconnection