issue since bluez 48 with ios pairing only

We used bluez in a firmware on a device used as peripheral with custom services and characteristics.
We are able to connect to this device with ios/android mobile app application and homemade linux client

We have an issue since bluez 48 and also on bluez 49 concerning pairing process with IOS.

After the pairing process, a pop up appears on IOS :

<<<<
Bluetooth Pairing Request
"XXXX" would like to pair with your Iphone

Cancel 	     Pair

Before bluez 48, we did not see this pop up. Users have to click on Pair button to finish
the pairing process; Then in IOS side, a Disconnect trigger in code is no more able
to disconnect properly the device.

Are we doing something wrong to get this issue on bluez 48 ?

Current way to init our hci device :

btmgmt -i hci0 power off
btmgmt -i hci0 le on
btmgmt -i hci0 connectable on
btmgmt -i hci0 bredr off
btmgmt -i hci0 name XXXX
btmgmt -i hci0 advertising on
btmgmt -i hci0 power on

# btmgmt -i hci0 info
hci0:   Primary controller
addr XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX version 6 manufacturer 15 class 0x000000
supported settings: powered connectable fast-connectable discoverable bondable link-security ssp br/edr hs le advertising secure-conn debug-keys privacy static-addr
current settings: powered connectable bondable le advertising secure-conn
name TESTBENCH-V2
short name

I tried to play with other settings with btmgmt without be able to fix our issue.

Thanks,
Arthur.