Re: Question about HOG input devices

Hi,

I'm not customizing the report handling, rather customizing what
report is generated (if any is generated at all) from the mouse for
some keys. This is accomplished by sending a write request to some
attribute to the device, which is rather easy to do if it were not for
the restriction. Isn't it reasonable to expose some characteristics
used for configuration?

If I must create a driver for this, what kind do you mean? Do you mean
something like the wiimote driver in drivers/hid? Is there a way to
get the bluetooth socket associated with HID device (I have to send a
write request after all)?

Thank you