RE: Facing issue with Bluez read API

Apologize, re-sending the correct btmon log.

Regards,
Anitha
From: linux-bluetooth-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [linux-bluetooth-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Anitha Chandrasekar [anitha.chandrasekar@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 1:22 PM
To: linux-bluetooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Possibly Forged} RE: Facing issue with Bluez read API

Hi Luiz,

Thanks for the reply.Attached logs of bluetoothd, dbus and gdb logs(when breakpoints applied during failure case)
This happens not only for read but also during disconnect/write when peripheral device is in sleep.
One more point is, when I put the breakpoint in gdbus/mainloop.c then the flow is perfectly fine.
But if I remove mainloop breakpoint and put it under /usr/src/debug/bluez5/5.46-r0/bluez-5.46/gdbus/client.c:831 (method_call_reply) alone ,then the breakpoint is not hit{We did not receive this callback}.

Basically I am seeing the message is not dispatched via dbus to the gdbus/client.c.

Any inputs would be helpful.

Regards,
Anitha