Re: meshctl fails on rpi 3

Hi,

I can confirm that recompiling the kernel with the crypto settings
from "test-runner.txt" solves the problem. After recompiling and
installing the kernel with the crypto settings:

CONFIG_CRYPTO_CMAC=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_USER_API=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_USER_API_HASH=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_USER_API_SKCIPHER=y

meshctl can load the json files and connect to the bluetooth mesh.

Kind regards,

Jehudi