Re: usage of meshctl with zephyr node

Hi Luiz,

Thanks for the reply. Zephyr does support the onoff model. Using the
silicon lab mesh program for android I can control the onoff server
model on the node.

What I don't know is if I can use the onoff command in meshctl to
control the onoff server model on the node. I am trying to provision,
configure and control a
node using meshctl. The provisioning works, I am doubting the
configuring and controlling.

For the configuring I am using: configure nodeID, add-appkey, bind, is this OK ?

For the controlling I am using onoff nodeID, onoff 1/0, is this OK?

Kind regards,

Jehudi