Re: Problem with StopDiscovery() via dbus-send

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 3:50 AM, Проклов Александр Валерьевич
<ProklovAV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 26.07.2017 16:05, Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote:
>
>> It probably has been stopped already since the connection used for
>> StartDiscovery has been terminated. Btw, there are better tools to
>> test this, for instance bluetoothctl> scan [on/off]
>>

> If the process "StartDiscovery" is stopped, why status "Discovering" not
> changed to "false"?

It may take some time until it has been stopped completely, but the
sessions is already released, and even if you could in fact leave it
running the next time you call dbus-sent it would create a new
connection so calling StopDiscovery will fail nevertheless.

> I need to start and stop scanning from the Bash script, bluetoothctl has the
> ability to manage from Bash scripts?

Currently it only runs in interactive mode, but it would have the same
result since the D-Bus connection would be lost in between runs of
bluetoothctl.

> --
> in

Luiz Augusto von Dentz