MS Designer Keyboard fails to reconnect

Hello. I`m stuck again, requesting assistance. Using BlueZ 5.44 @
ArchLinux 4.10.11 - clean install, without any legacy stuff that was
the source of my problems back then.

My MS Designer Keyboard is now pairing and connecting correctly. I`m
typing this message with it. But once it disconnects (either after 600
sec idle or by invoking org.bluez.Device1.Disconnect manually),
nothing can make it properly reconnect except deleting it in
bluetoothctl or Blueman and pairing again.

I`ve attached 2 packet dumps: "begin" is what happens on pairing, and
"reconnect" is when I try to continue typing after 10++ minute idle.
No matter which keys I press, nothing like the first two packets of
"reconnect" (a proper key-down / key-up response) gets captured. The
manual disconnect situation is identical to what`s going on in
"reconnect".

Can you please tell me what I need to do to make it work?