Bluetooth OOB pairing using btmgmt

Hi.

Is it possible to have Bluetooth BR/EDR Out-of-Band (OOB) pairing
using the btmgmt tool?
I used the local-oob and remote-oob commands between 2 Linux machines
(machines A and B). In machine A, I generate the Hash H_a and Random
R_a from "btmgmt local-oob" command and in machine B I use the same
command to generate the Hash H_b and Random R_b.

I configured machine A with

# btmgmt remote-oob -R R_b -C H_b machine_B_BT_address

and I configured machine B with

# btmgmt remote-oob -R R_a -C H_a machine_A_BT_address.

I then started the pairing in machine A and in machine B btmon shows
that machine A pairing request does not have OOB data flag on.
Maybe I am using OOB in a wrong way in this scenario. Can you tell me
how to establish an OOB pairing using this simple scenario?

Thank you and best regards,
Ricardo Joaquinito