Re: GATT service blacklist

I just ran into this issue again (being blocked from accessing a standard
GATT service) when using bluez. I had an application accessing GATT
objects, and also the generic_access service. It's very odd that GATT
operations to any service would be blocked unless there was a security
reason to prevent them. Reading and writing the device name should just
work. It doesn't make sense to write different code with a different API
when the GATT API is already designed to provide access to this service.

Is there a reason bluez can't allow access?

Re: http://marc.info/?l=linux-bluetooth&m=146433282020607

https://github.com/WebBluetoothCG/registries/blob/master/gatt_blacklist.txt