Long range BLE (small size)

Hi all,

I know this is not exactly on topic with this forum, but due to I am sure a lot of knowledge people have on the forum, I thought I would simply ask for any “quick” responses and directions.
While I have been writing with bluez, I have found that BLE token’s can have quite a short range, especially in the wearable range, was wondering of any tips and tricks to increase distance and sensitivity.
Also any tips or tricks to allow better penetration through walls, or even something as simple as the human body would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Jason--