Re: gatt server and reset of hci device

> Is that something preventing you to use bluetoothd and just create a
> plugin or use the GATT API for your server? Manually using hciconfig
> is not recommended since it may interfere with other users, for manual
> testing it is actually recommended to use btmgmt or bluetoothd +
> bluetoothctl. Also note that having btgatt-server along side with
> bluetoothd will not work because both listen on the same channel and
> the kernel can only redirect the packets to one process.

If I want to properly implement custom gatt service with dbus instead of low c api.
Can we use the python script test/example-gatt-server as reference ?
Is there any example in c using glibdbus ?

Is it normal that I am not able to run it with success ?

* Run bluetoothd with experimental mode enable :
sudo ./bluetoothd -E

* Run python script from test directory :
[arthur ] python3  ./example-gatt-server
Failed to register application: org.bluez.Error.Failed: No object received

Thanks,
Arthur.