Re: "complex" Bluetooth handling

Il 15/06/2016 09:53, Luiz Augusto von Dentz ha scritto:

I guess you don't want a mixed topology with both LE/BR, in that case
you will probably need to work in support GATT over BR/EDR properly
since the focus was on LE link. For audio, and media in general, that
have been a lot of work around car IVI systems, so provided you use
the same components (e.g. PulseAudio, oFono) this should work out of
the box.

Yes, PulseAudio and oFono "work out of the box" after fixing a looooot of issues :) But I still need a library to handle them for example to enable them or manage connections, pairing, trusting, etc.. from my application.

About LE it's the only topology I need to exchange data, i.e. no need for "old" RFCOMM. But still I need to have both a GATT server and an ANCS consumer (which should be a GATT client acting as a Central as far as I understand) working at the same time.

Thanks
Marco