Query SDP records by UUID in BlueZ.

Dear community,

I am wondering if there is an existing D-Bus interface which provide a
way to query the SDP record by service UUID and the remote device
address? After going through sdptool and sdp-client, I notice that
there are functions, sdp_service_search_XXX, defined in lib/sdp.c, but
I didn't find any D-Bus interface function or property which allows
querying SDP records of a connected/paired remote device. If there is
a way to query SDP record though D-Bus interface, can you give me a
pointer to the material? If not, what is your suggestion on this?
Thanks in advance. :)

Regards,
Miao