Re: Request for BLE server applications and documents - BLUEZ

Hi,

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Mallikarjuna V
<mallikarjuna.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Marcel,
>
> I need to develop the BLE based profile on GATT layer by using BULEZ
> software. I am unable to find the any reference documents to add new BLE
> services on GATT layer.
>
> Can you please provide any documents or links to develop the GATT server
> profiles on BLUEZ stack.

You can find the GATT related API documentation here:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/bluetooth/bluez.git/tree/doc/gatt-api.txt

There is also a python sample available under test/example-gatt-server:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/bluetooth/bluez.git/tree/test/example-gatt-server

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz