Re: GATT Client

More context info here

sudo ./main -d B0:34:95:58:E5:08
Connecting to device... Done
[GATT client]# help
Commands:
        help                    Display help message
        services                Show discovered services
        read-value              Read a characteristic or descriptor value
        read-long-value         Read a long characteristic or desctriptor value
        read-multiple           Read Multiple
        write-value             Write a characteristic or descriptor value
        write-long-value        Write long characteristic or descriptor value
        write-prepare           Write prepare characteristic or descriptor value
        write-execute           Execute already prepared write
        register-notify         Subscribe to not/ind from a characteristic
        unregister-notify       Unregister a not/ind session
        set-security            Set security level on le connection
        get-security            Get security level on le connection
        set-sign-key            Set signing key for signed write command
[GATT client]# services
GATT client not initialized
[GATT client]#

Would like to understand what needs to be done to initialize the GATT Client.

Thank you,
NagaChaitanya Vellanki