Correction for http://www.bluez.org/development/lists/

Would someone please let me know offlist whom to contact, to get the
error on http://www.bluez.org/development/lists/ fixed?  Thank you.

----- Forwarded message from Rick Moen <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 23:40:02 -0800
From: Rick Moen <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-bluetooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Correction for http://www.bluez.org/development/lists/

I'm hoping the development team, at their convenience will make a small
correction to http://www.bluez.org/development/lists/ :  The current
reference to 'How to Ask Questions the Smart Way' mentions my co-author
Eric S. Raymond, but omits the other co-author (me).

It's an easy error to make, because the better known of our copies on
the Web is Eric's, at http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html .
Anyway, Eric and I joined forces on writing the essay in 2000, and went
public with it starting in 2001.  You can see for yourself that both our
names are shown up-top as authors.

Thanks.

--
Cheers,                       He's making a database;
Rick Moen                     He's sorting it twice.