Re: GATT server example issues in BlueZ

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 11:34:04AM +0200, Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote:
> > I do see this but my android device cannot discover the GATT service within the
> > app. It is possible to pair with it, but not discover the services or even the
> > device within the app.
> >
> > I've tired "Bluetooth LE Scanner" and nRF Master Control Panel"
> >
> > Ivan if you have any success with this could you let me know how you did it?
>
> Do you guys remember that you have to advertise to be able to connect:

I do it with btmgmt:

[mgmt]# advertising on
hci0 Set Advertising complete, settings: powered bondable ssp br/edr le
advertising secure-conn
[mgmt]# connectable on
hci0 Set Connectable complete, settings: powered connectable bondable
ssp br/edr le advertising secure-conn

Best regards
Andrei Emeltchenko