How to detach device from "hidp"? (was: How to get bluetooth HID reports?)

Hello,

after some more hours of trying, I got my first HID report.

I had to blacklist the hidp module. For me this means: The device can be accessed only once and so far "hidp" was faster and the device was no longer available for my software.

As completely blacklisting hidp is not the solution, I want to use, it would be nice if someone could tell me how to detach a device from hidp.

In theory I need something like the "detach kernel driver" in libusb.

Maybe it even is possible to talk to hidp? Is it possible to send/receive directly through hidp, so I don't have to use "raw socket communication"?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Manuel