Re: Documentation für bluetooth low energy

Am 18.02.2016 um 10:49 schrieb Jürgen Benjamin Ronshausen:
Hello,

i am working with Bluez 4.96, kernel 3.2 on embedded ARM and i try to
figure bluetooth low energy out.

I looked at the code behind hcitool lescan. I wonder is there a
documentation for the low energy commands?

I want to know when beacons are around.

My understandig is open bluetooth socket, specify scan parameters,
enable scan, set filter for socket and then poll the socket.

And if i want the signal quality i have to connect to the beacon first.

Can someone point me to the docs, so i can educate myself please.

Thanks

Regards

Benjamin