Re: Error 133 (0x85): GATT ERROR

Hello Luiz,

On 8 February 2016 at 10:13, Luiz Augusto von Dentz
<luiz.dentz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Barry,
>
> On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 10:30 PM, Barry Byford <31baz66@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Any suggestions as to what is wrong?
> Perhaps if you can take the HCI and bluetoothd it should help to see
> where is the problem.
I think you are suggesting I take a look at the logs. A good
suggestion although a couple of newbie questions about this.
My assumption is I would start bluetoothd with '-nEd' to get the
information from that. Correct?
How do I get the log information from HCI?

> Btw, it could be that Android is attempting to
> connect over BR/EDR or did you configure your adapter to as BLE only?
Is it possible to do this with the DBus API?

Thanks,
Barry