BUG: btd_profile's accept not been called from second connection and on

Hi,

So the accept function callback from btd_profile is only been called on
the first time bluetoothd runs. It never gets called after a
disconnection and reconnection.

I did git bisect and found the commit that caused it:
4522ac85dd6dc1db4d49507330b4abc3bbaf4e6c

But that commit doesn't actually caused the bug. I debugged a little
more and found that from the second connection on the service->state is
BTD_SERVICE_STATE_CONNECTING instead of BTD_SERVICE_STATE_DISCONNECTED
(which is the state when first connecting), thus causing the
btd_profile's accept function not to be called in service_accept().

I didn't have time to debug more so I wanted to shout here if anyone has
any idea on why this is happening and how to fix it.

Thanks in advance,

Felipe