Re: Device class 0 read from Microsoft Designer Mouse (Bluetooth 4.0)

Sorry, forgot to paste the DeviceFound message during scan operation
for this device:

signal sender=:1.2 -> dest=(null destination) serial=356
path=/org/bluez/969/hci1; interface=org.bluez.Adapter;
member=DeviceFound
   string "E1:52:15:B9:F3:E4"
   array [
      dict entry(
         string "Address"
         variant             string "E1:52:15:B9:F3:E4"
      )
      dict entry(
         string "Class"
         variant             uint32 0
      )
      dict entry(
         string "Icon"
         variant             string "input-mouse"
      )
      dict entry(
         string "RSSI"
         variant             int16 -41
      )
      dict entry(
         string "Name"
         variant             string "Designer Mouse"
      )
      dict entry(
         string "Alias"
         variant             string "Designer Mouse"
      )
      dict entry(
         string "LegacyPairing"
         variant             boolean false
      )
      dict entry(
         string "Paired"
         variant             boolean false
      )
      dict entry(
         string "Broadcaster"
         variant             boolean false
      )
      dict entry(
         string "UUIDs"
         variant             array [
               string "00001812-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb"
            ]
      )
   ]