Re: bluez/android

Hi Prabhu,

On Monday 15 of June 2015 19:11:32 Prabhu Chawandi wrote:
> Hi Szymon,
>
>    Thanks for your reply. I was debugging further, I noticed that
> while connecting at service level, there is CIND callback
> (cind_cmd_cb) is coming which is for Call Indicator AT CMD.
> I am curious to know, how it is happening, which can help me to
> understand and  try for other call backs.

Please don't top-post on ML.

As for your question: HFP HAL has methods that should be called as a reply for
some callbacks ie for cind that would be cind_response. You can check
"android/hardware/bt_hf.h".

Yet, Android HAL is rather lowlevel interface not recommended for direct use.
If for whatever reason you are stuck with it I suggest checking Android
Framework source code as this (and header comments) is the only documentation
you get for it.

--
BR
Szymon Janc