Bluez with dbus and Java

All,

I am currently trying to interface with bluez from Java. Since I don’t want to create a JNI/JNA native mapping I thought that dbus is the way to go.
I am testing with debian Jessie which has already bluez5 support since I do want to use the new dbus interfaces.

Can anybody point me to some how to’s or documentation?

I am already looking at the doc folder and the python dbus tests.
My goal is to simulate a bluetooth keyboard so our openremote home automation controller could eg. control a firetv.

My understanding so far is that I need to use the adapter-api to make myself discoverable and set a name and alias eg. „OR Virtual Keyboard“.
But I cannot set my device class through this api, correct? I will need to set this in /etc/bluetooth/main.conf?
The keyword „disable-plugins“ is not supported in main.conf anymore. How can I tell bluez to not listen on the HID PSM’s anymore since I want to use them?

Once this is solved I should use the profile-api to register my HID service, correct?
How can I create an SDP record? Do  I need to create a XML of my SDP record and use  "void RegisterProfile(object profile, string uuid, dict options)“.

Which API do I have to use the actually send my key events?

Thanks a lot for any help which is really appreciated.

Regards,
-Marcus