Re: android/handsfree.c | Possible Fix | Review

Hi Szymon,

  Sure, I will send the patch soon, I have to pull 5.30 as I am
currently on 5.28.

with sco read, I was not able to initiate read at all, when i debug it
is always return at the same point where I had pointed a crash couple
of days ago in hal-sco,c

I get channel number allocated but I am not able to understand why I
am getting frame size as zero.. please through some light on it.

        if (!frame_size)
                return -1;  ==>

        frame_num = bytes / frame_size;
        input_frame_num = frame_num;

 Actually, we are trying on linux host, we are not using the Android framework.
May be if you have some free time (Not sure :(), please capture the
sequences, one profile at time. sorry if I am asking fore more !

manyThanks,
Prabhu