Re: android-bluez with usb adapter

Hi Keith,

On Thursday 19 of February 2015 11:49:43 Keith Conger wrote:
> That did the trick! It appears bluetooth is now working!  Thanks again
> for all your help and patience!

I'm glad that it works for you, feel free to get back if you would have any problems.

As for those libs being installed in /system/lib instead of /system/lib/hw it looks
like we have some bug (but it appears only on KitKat, on Lollipop libs are correctly
installed in hw). I haven't tracked it why this happen yet.

--
Best regards,
Szymon Janc