Re: BlueZ for Android 4.4.3

Hi Tony,

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 3:22 AM, Zheng Tao-B46827 <b46827@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, Lukasz
>

> On 2/11/2015 7:41 PM, Lukasz Rymanowski wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Zheng Tao-B46827 <b46827@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, Lukasz
>>> Thanks for your reply. Following you steps, the previous problem has been
>>> resolved, but it seems that the connection is not stable. When I execute
>>> av
>>> connect, I can hear "Connected" from my Bluetooth headset, but it will be
>>> disconnected immediately which i can hear "disconnected".  And it will
>>> prompt "I/bluetoothd( 1061): bluetoothd[1062]: Unable to find matching
>>> endpoint". Is this a bug? can you give some advise?

>>> connection_state: connection_state=BTAV_CONNECTION_STATE_CONNECTING
>>> remote_bd_addr=24:fd:52:b6:a0:99
>>> if_av->connect: BT_STATUS_SUCCESS

>>> acl_state_changed_cb: status=BT_STATUS_SUCCESS
>>> remote_bd_addr=24:fd:52:b6:a0:99 state=BT_ACL_STATE_CONNECTED

>>> connection_state: connection_state=BTAV_CONNECTION_STATE_DISCONNECTED
>>> remote_bd_addr=24:fd:52:b6:a0:99

>> Here is the clue.
>>
>> Can you provide btmon logs?
>
> I found this log when execute av connect command:
> < HCI Command: Disconnect (0x01|0x0006) plen 3 [hci0] 215.582054
>         Handle: 71
>         Reason: Remote User Terminated Connection (0x13)
> I doubt that why "Remote User Terminated Connection", because when I heard
> "connected" from Bluetooth headset and I have done nothing with it.  The
> full log when execute av connect command is attached. Thanks.
>

>From your logs I see that we did discover SEPs on your Jabra device
and got capabilities of SBC SNK endpoint.
Then we want to connect that SEP to our SRC endpoint but it is
actually not there.

After that I realized that I told you to do "av connect" before
actually "audio init" and that is wrong.
"Audio init" does register your SRC endpoints. So you should do that
and after that try "av connect"

BR
Lukasz