NetworkServer1 exits when program exits

Hi,

I've been trying to get NetworkServer1 service working without using Python, as I'm working on a platform with limited resources. When I use dbus-send...

dbus-send --system --type=method_call --dest=org.bluez --print-reply /org/bluez/hci0 org.bluez.NetworkServer1.Register string:nap string:tether

I see the server registering, but then immediately unregistering. According to the API documentation (doc/network-api.txt), this is what is supposed to happen.

Experimenting with Python on my PC, removing the 'unregister' line from the test-nap script makes no difference at all (I get no error that the NAP server is already registered, which I get if I run test-nap twice at the same time). But this then removes the need for the NetworkServer1.Unregister method call, and doesn't allow me to use dbus-send to enable the NAP server.

May I suggest that the NetworkServer1.Register method call doesn't unregister when it exits? Or is there another way of registering a NAP server that doesn't involve dbus-send or Python?

Thanks
Chris