Changing gatt_db_attribute_read|write signatures

Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of implementing a shared/gatt based
version of src/attrib-server for bluetoothd. I'm basically adding a
new src/gatt-server module that hosts the GATT/GAP services for the
daemon and will manage things like per-device CCC states and sending
out "Service Changed" on modifications to the gatt-db.

For the CCC part, I wanted to make use of the bdaddr_t* parameter to
gatt_db_attribute_read|write (and the corresponding gatt_db_read_t &
gatt_db_write_t callbacks), then I realized that we may need to pass
in the bdaddr_type as a parameter as well.

Since this involves modifying the android part of the code, is there
any preference as to how the bdaddr data should be passed? Should I
introduce a new baddr structure that stores both the bdaddr_t and the
type? Or would we want to go a different route and perhaps pass in a
bt_att* there instead (I'm already modifying bt_att so that core can
set and get bdaddr data from it)?

Let me know what works better!
Arman