Re: Notify problem in gatt plugin - solved

I have finally solved the problem.

For interested people, the notification mechanism showed in the alert-server (profiles/alert/server.c), which I used as starting point, is broken.

In src/shared/att.c:L306, a test condition prevents the sending of the data if a callback is defined but not needed (and it is the case for a notification).

So in my plugin source code, in attio_connected_cb(), by simply changing:
ret = g_attrib_send(attrib, 0, pdu, len, destroy_notify_callback, cb, NULL);
to:
ret = g_attrib_send(attrib, 0, pdu, len, NULL, NULL, NULL);
the notifications are now sent :)

Of course, the same change will fix the alert-server.

--
Mathieu OCAÑA