Re: changes to Linux wireless maintenance

Hello John !

It's been a long time since I committed anything on wireless-testing
but I'll never forget your support and guidance when we started ath5k,
the beautiful events you organized that brought this team together and
the fun we had. You are awesome man ! Enjoy Christmas with your family
and happy retro-hacking, all the best :-)

--
GPG ID: 0xEE878588
As you read this post global entropy rises. Have Fun ;-)