Obexed support mutli-user issue

Hi Marcel,
	As I know the bluetoothd is running on root privilege level, obexd is running on app privilege level. The obexd is running on app privilege level to support user can only transfer the user's own file. Maybe it has other reasons.
	And if the OS has many users can run at the same time. For example. User A named 'blob', User B named 'Alice', and the root. The three user run on OS at the time. As mentioned before, can I say that 'blob' and 'Alice' will have its owner obexd daemon? That I mean multi-user. And does it be able to use independent?
	For example, 'blob' use BlueZ to pair device A, and 'Alice' use BlueZ to pair device B. Dose 'blob' can send/receive file from device A? and 'Alice' can send/receive file form device B? I test the usage case, and the result is that, 'blob' and 'Alice' can send file to device A and Device B simultaneously. But it's have difference behavior in turn. Only one obexd can receive the OPP request, another will never get the OPP request.
	Do you have any idea to support multi-user case by running different obexd daemon in the different users? If obexd don't support multi-user, can you give me some sugguestions? Thanks. :)

Best regards
Jiangbo