Re: Missing of SCO packet indications (i.e BT_GET_CAPABILITIES ,BT_OPEN ,BT_SET_CONFIGURATION and BT_START_STREAM ) during a phone call

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 5:41 PM, Vinod Rayapudi <vinod.rayapudi@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have an Issue w.r.t SCO packets.
>
> I have connected a phone which support both A2DP and Handsfree profiles.
> During call, I don't see any sco packet indication.
>
> I have added logs in Bluez- 'unix.c' file.
>
> From the logs I understood that, all SCO packet indications and initiations like BT_GET_CAPABILITIES ,BT_OPEN ,BT_SET_CONFIGURATION and BT_START_STREAM etc are triggered from client_cb() callback function.
> In this case, I don't see any such kind of packet transmission.
> How to correct this behavior ?
>
> If the phone has both active A2DP and Handsfree connections, then this issue occurs.
>
> Can anyone help me, how to correct this issue.

It sounds that you are talking about a very old BlueZ version that
used to have unix socket IPC, this is no longer supported so I suggest
you move to BlueZ 5 if you want some support from upstream.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz