Missing of SCO packet indications

Hi All,

I have an Issue w.r.t SCO packets.

I have connected a phone which support both A2DP and Handsfree profiles.
During call, I don't see any sco packet indication.

I have added logs in Bluez- 'unix.c' file.

>From the logs I understood that, all SCO packet indications and
initiations like BT_GET_CAPABILITIES ,BT_OPEN ,BT_SET_CONFIGURATION
and BT_START_STREAM etc are triggered from client_cb() callback
function.
In this case, I don't see any such kind of packet transmission.
How to correct this behavior ?

If the phone has both active A2DP and Handsfree connections, then this
issue occurs.

Can anyone help me, how to correct this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinod.