Re: [A2DP] Incoming connections do not succeed

Hi Artem,

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Artem Rakhov <arakhov@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Marcel,
>
> Please find Packet Logger's btsnoop log in the attachment.
>
> So far I have 2 observations:
> 1. Mac does not require any authorization (most likely it's not the cause)
> 2. I found another BT speaker which works properly. At first, I'm
> seeing the same behavior: speaker initiates connection, BlueZ sends
> Configure Request (with no MTU), then speaker disconnects. But after
> that the device tries to initiate connection for the second time, and
> this time it is successful: after BlueZ sends Configure Request with
> no MTU, speaker answers with another Configure Request (with some
> MTU), and connection is established normally. Is it possible, that
> BlueZ is doing something wrong, but then this new speaker tries
> something else, while the old one does not?

I could not find anything l2cap related in this logs, but I notice
there a LE scanning ongoing perhaps you have should try disabling it
with Disconnect method for now. Anyway A2DP code is not really
involved with L2CAP connection setup so we would have to look at the
kernel changes but I quick check doesn't show anything and you said
you have tried with 3.10 so Im afraid this is only reproducible with
some specific device.

Btw, if you want to really isolate the problem you can try to connect
using avinfo or l2test directly.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz